Web Seller Program
Web Seller Program:
1. USA and Maine made quality cotton products.
2. Drop Shipping – your customer orders will be drop shipped from our Monmouth, Maine, mill – so you do not have to keep an inventory.
3. New styles annually and the reintroduction of high quality Bates Manufacturing bedspreads and accessories.
1. Interested companies can apply for an online account with Maine Heritage Weavers. Minimum requirements include a Business License, Federal Tax ID, an active website, and a valid credit card.
2. Once the application is reviewed and approved, an email will be sent to the applicant.
3. The web seller will receive marketing materials once all requirements are met.
4. Orders can be placed by email, mail, or fax.
5. When the order is ready to be shipped, Maine Heritage Weavers will charge the web seller’s credit card. Upon approval of the charge the items will be shipped.
1. Maine Heritage Weavers uses UPS and can ship to only places the UPS serves. P.O. Boxes cannot be used. For places UPS does not ship to, Maine Heritage Weavers will ship by USPS for an additional charge.
2. Packages will be insured according to Maine Heritage Weavers agreement with UPS.
3. The web seller pays shipping costs on all sales.
Our Return Policy:
1. A document will be sent with each shipment advising the customer to contact the web seller directly with any problem. The web seller’s name, address and phone number will be included.
Have a question or would like more information? Please call Bob Wright at 207-933-2605 or contact us via email.